Note of Love....



Note of Love....

HoLLa my friends! you can call me "Mr Rubber". Are you always shy to get your condoms in 7-eleven, supermarkets or Dept stores? always need to get a candy,magazines or a drink just to get your rubber? Why go thru all these? Let me help you!








I created this blog to let you guys or ladies ( Yes, Its You, the one reading this blog!)to enjoy the convenience and privacy as i'm currently bringing in 8 types of Durex condoms which after you purchase your fav condoms, i will mail them to your home (Don't worry, i'll pack it nicely so that your dad or mum or anyone won't know! hehe..)










All the condoms are genuine high quality Durex produced condoms and expiry dates soonest ends at 2013, latest 2015! (i'm sure the condoms will be used up within a month for some guys!)










Did i mention that my condoms are UP TO 60% cheaper than retail price? YES~!! UP TO 60%!!! Please give me your support and i'll try my best to get the best deals for you guys!










Please! Please! Please do not hesitate to SMS me at 97909640 for any enquiries! For bros and Sis buying in bulk, special rates will be given!












Always remember;










Enjoy Safe Sex!









Click Here For Price!

Thursday, March 24, 2011

3000~!!!

3000 viewers!! Thanks for all the support! keep your request coming in and i'll continue to serve you guys with the best and cheapest rubbers! Cheers!